Save time and money with a self-contained CMMS.
Focus on your business requirments:
- Manage the people who perform maintenance tasks.
- Control costs and manage equipment inventory requisition.
- Plan equipment replacement costs.
- Fulfill the reporting requirements for your organization.
Let us show you how to manage your facility with less software and hardware.
Sometimes we advise against software purchase, instead consulting with utility programs that supplement your programs.
We can deploy the program at your facility. We work to simplify your requirements. Davison CMMS and PredictMATE are self-contained programs. Our CMMS with 5 concurrent users can manage many more if deployed using existing resources:
- Email for work orders.
- Mobile Handheld Devices for Palm OS, Windows CE or Android
- SQL reporting server host replicated from more than one CMMS.
- Remote Work Order Request and Review windows
- Remote Parts/Inventory entry.
Custom Changes And Engineering Support
We are interested in projects that include machine condition evaluation, energy audits, and other engineering support.
Source code is available
Upon request, licensed users receive source code for application DLLs for windows, logic, reports, and special programs. You can change and compile this source code.
You can change Reports and Android handheld forms.
Asset Management Details
Apply your asset management details without dependance on proprietary software.
Davison CMMS contains the data elements for asset management, like Class, Parent/Child relation, useful life, and costs. Davison CMMS has summary reports for equipment costs, replacement costs, but we also export this information in a format compatible with your accounting of assets.
Davison CMMS has import utility from Excel (.xls) spreadsheets for direct costs, replacement, parent/child relations. Parent assets are included in a separate table if not used for work orders or preventive maintenance.
Paul Davison began working hands-on in maintenance management as a certified water treatment plant operator and manager. He has worked for many engineering and contract operations firms as a technician, operations coordinator, and an experienced trainer. Paul also has years of full-time experience in programming enterprise databases for a large corporation.
Click to enlarge
Android Hand Held Devices
- Transfer with Davison CMMS or PredictMate.
- Easy setup of routes from the CMMS.
- All predictive values are related to CMMS Equipment.
Our data transfer with Android devices is a lean, paperless system for many hand held users. No network software or hardware is needed.